- Tor Project
- 2016 - present
- Ford Foundation / Media Democracy Found Tech Exchange Fellow
- 2015 - 2016, Barcelona, Spain
- Fab labs provide widespread access to modern means for invention. They began as an outreach project from MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms (CBA), and became into a collaborative and global network. You can find more information about Fab Labs on the Fab Foundation Website.
- 2014 - 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- Ruby on Rails development. Ztory is a Swedish startup founded in 2013 that gives readers access to an ever growing stockpile of fresh publications for a fixed monthly price. Our mission is to give millions of people unlimited access to publications and help publishers find new audiences.
- 2013 - 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- Ruby on Rails development for a high performance system with focus on excellent usability.
- 2011 – 2012 Dublin, Ireland
- Support and account management to Google Apps users worldwide.
- Identify and escalate bug reports, proactively identify customer problems, and develop creative solutions to maximize the adoption of Google Apps in organisations.
- Monitor customer feedback and drive programs to improve client satisfaction.
- Work with product and engineering teams to translate customer needs into a better product experience.
- Develop and implement processes and infrastructure to scale customer-facing operations.</p>
Corporate Operations Engineer
- 2009 – 2011 Dublin, Ireland
- Maintaining, designing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and/or updating user facing services.
- Interacting with stakeholders and customers to identify requirements.
- Testing and reviewing hardware and software; participating in researching technical solutions.
- Supporting remote offices, acting as main point of contact for the remote users.
- Experience with deployment of new systems and services, infrastructure (hardware/software) support and project management.
- Experience organizing large scale events and providing events support.</p>
- 2007 – 2009 Milan, Italy
- IT management for 5 offices spread across Europe.
- Deploying, testing and researching technical solutions.
- Extensive field experience and project management background in deploying new services, infrastructure, and opening new office spaces, In Europe, the Middle East, North and South America.
- Organising events and providing events support.
- Designing technical training material and providing support for internal users and external customers.
- Extensive experience providing and managing technical support to users and customers. .
- Developing and implementing processes and infrastructure to scale customer-facing operations. Monitor customer feedback and drive programs to improve client satisfaction.</p>
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, 2007
- M.S., Management of Information Systems, Trinity College Dublin, 2012
- Ph.D, Privacy and Information Security, Telematics Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, 2017
- Software Engineering
- System Engineering
- Information Privacy
- Paddle Surfing